GRANT all to a super user

От Gauthier, Dave
Тема GRANT all to a super user
Дата
Re: GRANT all to a super user  (Andrew Gould <andrewlylegould@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general

What is the (is there a) grant command that I can use to create a super user without having to specify all the DB objects?

grant all on database foo to thesuper;

and

grant all privileges on database foo to thesuper;

Don’t work.

I know I can achieve what I want by submitting a grant for each and every object in the DB.  But is there a way to do it all with one command, maybe something like...

“grant all privileges on everything to thesuper”  ?

Thanks

-dave