Pg_dump version mismatch

От Toni Tortosa
Тема Pg_dump version mismatch
Дата
Список pgsql-general
 style="font-family: -moz-fixed; font-size: 12px;" lang="x-western">Hello,

I'm a newbie in this list.

I'm working with a Debian 4.0 linux server, and I've installed
postgresql 8.2.6. I didn't update to 8.2.7

When I try to do a pg_dump to backup my databases, It shows this error:

pg_dump: server version: 8.2.7; pg_dump version: 8.2.6

pg_dump: aborting because of version mismatch  (Use the -i option to
proceed anyway.)

Once for each table in the database. Is it possible to modify server
version or pg_dump version. Would work fine if I use -i parameter to
ignore versions?

Thanks