Re: ecpg test suite

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ecpg test suite
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> writes:
> We changed some things that should remove most of the differences you
> had.

> Two other diffs looked like you had an older version of ecpglib running. Could that be?

Bingo --- I had been doing "make clean", "make all", "make check".
It seems this is managing to invoke the installed version of ecpglib
not the just-built version, probably because of the rpath switches
we use on HPUX.  With "make install" before "make check", I get a
clean pass with this morning's CVS tip (using gcc ... will try HP's
cc in a bit).

You really oughta support "make installcheck" anyway; aside from being
less vulnerable to this issue, it's a lot less overhead to run.