Re: [pgsql-www] National community sites @ postgresql.org?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] National community sites @ postgresql.org?
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] National community sites @ postgresql.org?  (Decibel! <decibel@decibel.org>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

>> Oh $DEITY no. We've worked hard to get rid of many of the subsites we
>> used to have. Let's not start adding them again (especially when we
>> have other means to handle the translation of PWN (planetpostgresql,
>> main website translation framework etc).

I think that for the most part we need to work on having .postgresql.org
services serviced under www as much as possible. Even pugs, if we could
figure out a way to do it within the existing framework (drupal) I would
prefer to be http://www.postgresql.org/community/pugs

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

P.S. Dave that is $diety