Re: Verified fix for Bug 4137

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Verified fix for Bug 4137
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Simon Riggs wrote:
> I've extended the patch without introducing another new status variable,
> which was my original concern with what you suggested previously.

Ok, that'll work. Committed, thanks. I changed the sanity check that
xlogfname > restore point into an Assert, though, because that's a sign
that something's wrong.

I noted that there's no reason why the truncation point calculation had
to be moved outside the case-statement, but it does look better that way
so I did apply that change.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas