Re: Editing Views with EditGrid

От Andreas Neumann
Тема Re: Editing Views with EditGrid
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

Thank you for letting me know about the situation. Can you estimate how
much work it would be to implement editable views? Maybe based on the
experience with the editable tables? Maybe we can find a few interested
parties paying for the development of this feature?

Andreas

Dave Page wrote:
> On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann@carto.net> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> My understanding is that editing views with the EditGrid (similar to
>> editing tables) is currently unsupported. I would be very interested to
>> have this feature in an upcoming version of pgadmin3. I prepared some
>> views and their corresponding insert/update/delete rules but can't edit
>> the views in pgadmin3.
>>
>> Is this on the feature list of an upcoming pgadmin3 version, maybe 1.9x?
>
> 1.9 is the current development code - you probably mean 1.10.
>
> And unfortunately, no, I don't currently know of anyone working on this feature.

Andreas Neumann
Böschacherstrasse 6
CH-8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)
Switzerland
Phone: ++41-44-2736668
Email: a.neumann@carto.net

Web: http://www.carto.net/neumann/
SVG Examples: http://www.carto.net/papers/svg/samples/
SVG.Open: http://www.svgopen.org/

Сообщение: Re: Potential issue with pgAgent when updating pga_jobsteplog
Сообщение: Re: Potential issue with pgAgent when updating pga_jobsteplog