Re: New problem with the latest Kubuntu

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: New problem with the latest Kubuntu
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> [...]
> As I see it we have three choices:
>
> - Try using extern c on them (a suggestion from Greg Stark, though we
> think that only affects linkage).
> - Silence the warning on the GCC command line.
> - Fix them.
>
> I'm leaning towards fixing them to be honest.

Fixing them seems better. By fixing them, I hope you mean modifying
"char*" with "const char*" because that's what I did till now. The patch
attached works on trunk. I didn't try it on 1.8 branch but I'll check
this ASAP.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.
  http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: New problem with the latest Kubuntu
Сообщение: Re: New problem with the latest Kubuntu