Re: BUG #4127: pg_dumpall -c unable to be restored without error

От Jacob Champlin
Тема Re: BUG #4127: pg_dumpall -c unable to be restored without error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
And if this is expected correct behavior it shouldn't throw an error....

This is especially problematic for automated processes, in which you
only want to know when they fail.

Its possible to ignore error messages, but then when something real does
go wrong you lose those.

Don't get me wrong I know this is not the end of the world, but I also
think its the wrong behavior, one that is problematic for me.

Jacob