Re: Master-master replication with PostgreSQL

От Rodrigo Gonzalez
Тема Re: Master-master replication with PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes and no....

bucardo cannot handle master-master-master

What I am doing is

masterA-masterB
masterA-masterC
masterA-masterD

That is something that bucardo can handle and allow me to replicate
masterB-masterC but everything goes thru masterA always

Alvaro Herrera escribió:
> Rodrigo Gonzalez escribió:
>
>> Using star replication I have all the nodes as master....so n
>> master-master replication with the common DB as master to all the nodes
>> and all the nodes as master to the common DB
>>

> Oh, so the Bucardo docs are incorrect.
>
> http://www.bucardo.org/bucardo.html#BucardoLimitations

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Master-master replication with PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Master-master replication with PostgreSQL