Re: [HACKERS] plperl and pltcl installcheck targets

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] plperl and pltcl installcheck targets
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> OK, here's what I have. The tgz file contains the sql and expected
> directories for the 3 PLs, plus there's a patch for the makefiles.

Applied with minor editorialization to make it more like the contrib
installcheck process.

I added a "make installcheck" target in the src/pl directory, so that
you can just fire that one make instead of having to check which PLs
are actually configured.

It occurs to me that maybe we should just add src/pl to the toplevel
installcheck target, which would make the whole thing pretty
automatic.  However, contrib isn't in that target, so maybe the PLs
shouldn't be either.  Thoughts?