Re: Remove lossy-operator RECHECK flag?

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Remove lossy-operator RECHECK flag?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Don't we need to change the GiST/GIN support function interface anyway,
> to be able to return the "recheck" flag?
Now we choose - save compatibility or not.

We can save flag RECHECK and introduce optional needRecheck argument for
consistent function and new opclass can use new interface, old ones will work
with RECHECK. Or we remove RECHECK and force opclasses to use new interface.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: "Dickson dos Santos Guedes"
Сообщение: Patch to add objetct size on "\d+" verbose output
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Patch to add objetct size on "\d+" verbose output