Re: Commit fest queue

От paul rivers
Тема Re: Commit fest queue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Fine with me, but I was hoping someone would come up with an idea that
> would reduce what I need to do, like perhaps a new vacuum cleaner.  ;-

Bruce et al.,

If you need a reasonably (modestly?) intelligent person to put to work
helping, I am more than willing to work with you on what needs to be done.

I have absolutely no idea if this offer is realistically of any value to
you. As a comparative Pg newbie but longtime DBA/developer, it's not
easy to find an entry point into this aspect of the Pg project.

So, if you're willing to put up with the initial hassle of telling
someone how to help you out, here's a new vacuum cleaner. Or at least
feather duster.

Paul