Re: edb-debugger, debugging pl/pgsql

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: edb-debugger, debugging pl/pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
josep porres wrote:

> 2008/4/7, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org <mailto:dpage@pgadmin.org>>:
>
>     On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 10:21 AM, josep porres <jmporres@gmail.com
>     <mailto:jmporres@gmail.com>> wrote:
>     > well, when you asked me about where I downloaded it, I
>     downloaded it from I
>     > installed it again.
>     > It seems I can debug with no problems till now.
>     > However, when I begin to debug and the function parameters
>     window appears,
>     >  if I click cancel it freezes.

Josep,

The stand alone Lightning Debugger does not have this issue and if it
does crash or hang (not likely) it won't take down whatever admin tool
you are
using.  Oh, and it's FREE.

http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/debugger_client_announce

Check it out works great on win32 and built with a native compiler with
a high performance memory manager.

Tony Caduto
AM Software
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com