Re: [Slony1-general] ERROR: XX000: cache lookup failed for relation

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: [Slony1-general] ERROR: XX000: cache lookup failed for relation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/5/2008 7:47 AM, Glyn Astill wrote:
> Hi chaps,
>
> I know there's been a bit of "activity" on this listrecently - but does anyone know where I should start looking to
resolvethebelow?

Yes, a "SET DROP TABLE" is mandatory prior to dropping the table itself.
This is because up to version 1.2.x, Slony is deliberately corrupting
the system catalog on subscriber nodes in order to suppress triggers and
rules to fire (this can only be controlled by other means since Postgres
8.3 and will be done so in Slony 2.0).

Jan