Re: BUG #4070: Join more then ~15 tables let postgreSQL produces wrong data

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: BUG #4070: Join more then ~15 tables let postgreSQL produces wrong data
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Ceschia, Marcello wrote:
> Can I send a backup with some data?

pg_dump output will do just fine, but please try to reduce the test case
to a simpler one. And send the query that's not behaving as expected as
well, and describe what output you expected.

And please keep the mailing list CC'd so that others can help.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas