Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Time to get infrastructure team-based
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>>>  Based on past history I don't think we will ever get agreement, so
>>>  either we do it ourselves or we move to a new domain that we do control.
>>>
>>>  I thought we could make changes to the domain.
>> I can, but it can be changed so that I cannot in seconds. We *need*
>> agreement otherwise this could get extremely messy. Has anyone from
>> -core other than me actually asked yet?
>
> No, but it seems like a waste of time to even try.

If -core can deliver an actual decision on this, I don't see why it
wouldn't happen. Let's not assume failure before we've tried. But I do
believe we need a decision from -core, just vocal members on this list
is obviously not enough (because we've tried that).

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: