Re: Patch to make some strings available to translations

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Patch to make some strings available to translations
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> [...]
>> I think we need something like func_image('hdr_featureduser.png'), and
>> then have the framework take care of that one.
>>

> Which means we need to modify the framework ? that'll be a much bigger
> work than what I intended to do. Anyways, I'll get a look at it.

I guess I was wrong. You'll find a patch attached that implements a
func_image function via a call to setCallbackFunction.

I can also send a complete patch (the previous one which adds
translation to some texts, and this patch).

--
Guillaume. http://www.postgresqlfr.org http://dalibo.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: