Re: Invalid russian translation of object browser

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Invalid russian translation of object browser
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Константин Попов a écrit :
> I have found some invalid translated objects in object browser.
> pgAdminIII v 1.8.2 rev 7029:7030
> Language ru_RU
>
> Here are these translations^
>
> "Group Roles"
> translated as "Gruppa roley"
> but should be "Gruppovie roly"
>
> "Group Role"
> translated as "Gruppa roly"
> but should be "Gruppovaya rol'"
>
> "Login Roles"
> translated as "Podklyuchitsya rolyami"
> but should be "Roly vhoda" or "Roly dlya podklucheniya"
>
> "Login Role"
> translated as "Podkluchitsya s rol'yu"
> but should be "Rol' vhoda" or "Rol' dlya podkkucheniya"
>
> P.S. I'm afraid of using cyrrilic letters here, so I write translations
> in translit.

Can you change them directly on the russian .po file ? It's available here :
http://www.pgadmin.org/svnrepo/pgadmin3/i18n/ru_RU/pgadmin3.po

Send the modified file in compressed form to me or the list. I'm adding
the russian maintainer of this file in CC, so that he can check your
changes.

> P.P.S. Text in pgAdminIII About box doesnot fit the window size when
> translated in russian (the last line of text).

Is there a way to make the russian text use less space ?

Thanks, Regards.

--
Guillaume. http://www.postgresqlfr.org http://dalibo.com