Re: Patch to make some strings available to translations

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Patch to make some strings available to translations
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Seems my mail didn't go through, probably because of my big attachment.
I'm sending it again, but compressed this time.

Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Magnus Hagander a écrit :
>> I assume you have tested that once these things are changed,
>> translations of them actually work? I'm particularly wondering about
>> the parts where there are template tags inside the translation.
>>

> Actually, I didn't check all strings. Strictly speaking about the parts
> with template tags, I did it because I've seen other parts with template
> tags within a func_lang function call. I'll check more deeply... but I
> think it will be harder because many of them depend on the search
> functionality. Anyways, I'm working on it...

OK, so, I tested the template tags inside translation and it works  :)

But, to be honest, title and alt strings weren't translatable with my
previous patch. Here is a new one which fixes this (and include the
other one, without the .htaccess)..

Next work... translatable images.

--
Guillaume.