Re: Patch to make some strings available to translations

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Patch to make some strings available to translations
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> I already sent this patch a few months before, but didn't get an answer
> on it. So, I updated it and hope for the best :)
>
> Anyways, a few words on one file of this patch. I had to change
> system/global/pgpage.php in two ways.
>
> First, to add '.UTF-8' to the locale. Without, I couldn't get any
> gettext translation to work. I wonder if Adrian had to do the same for
> his translation. I don't think the way I did it is absolutely right, so
> I would like comments on this.
>
> Second, base_href is set to http://www.postgresql.org/, making any links
> go to the official website. I'm wondering why we didn't use the value of
> $_SETTINGS['hosted_url'] for example as it can be a local setting.
>
> Any comments ? better ways to solve these ?

I forgot something. "tools/schema.sql" seems to be the schema of the
pgweb database. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem up to date... at least,
the organisation column is missing on the events table.

--
Guillaume. http://www.postgresqlfr.org http://dalibo.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: