Re: Before I go further insane ...

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Before I go further insane ...
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave Page a écrit :
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Bruce Bruen <bbruen@unwired.com.au> wrote:
>> Can someone please tell me where (su) make install is installing the PgAdmin3
>>  1.8.3 exec by default.
>
> /usr/local/pgadmin3/bin if memory serves.

And you should have the configure command in config.log.

"head config.log" gives me :

This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

It was created by pgadmin3 configure 1.9.0-Dev, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.61.  Invocation command line was
  $ ./configure --prefix=/opt/pgadmin-trunk
--with-pgsql=/opt/postgresql-head

So, I will find my pgadmin executable in /opt/pgadmin-trunk/bin.

--
Guillaume. http://www.postgresqlfr.org http://dalibo.com