Re: Technical Mailing list creation policy

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Technical Mailing list creation policy
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:00:03 -0800
> "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>  I think we need to put in place a technical policy that says that
>>> the mailing list creation is the last step of the process. E.g;
>>>
>>>  1. Patch archives
>>>  2. Patch community/lists
>>>  3. create mailing list
>> Also patch:
>
>> 4. http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe
>

> +1
>
> I would note that yes this should all be databased and I can look at it
> (as yet another item on the list) but until that time, we need to
> enforce something.

I'm working on code for this and has most of it done :-) Now to find
that time to test it so it doesn't kill everything :-)

That will take care of all the stuff that's on www.postgresql.org and
also search.postgresql.org (which is missing from the bullet list
above). Eventually, it will also take care of archives (in step 2, but I
haven't looked at code for that yet)

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: