Re: How to handle error message in PG_CATCH

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: How to handle error message in PG_CATCH
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera napsal(a):
> Zdenek Kotala wrote:
>
>> PG_TRY();
>> {
>>     ereport(ERROR, (errmsg("Error test")));
>> }
>> PG_CATCH();
>> {
>>     errcontext("Context error");
>>         EmitErrorReport();
>>         FlushErrorState();
>> }
>> PG_END_TRY();
>>
>> At the end I got following message:
>>
>> ERROR:  Error test
>> CONTEXT:  Context error
>> server sent data ("D" message) without prior row description ("T" message)
>
> I don't see anything wrong with this code.  Perhaps the problem is
> somewhere else?

There is whole test code. It is store procedure and there are nothing
special.  The difference between this and autovacuum is that autovacuum
works without client side.

Datum
pg_check(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS)
{PG_TRY();{            ereport(ERROR, (errmsg("Error test")));        }        PG_CATCH();        {
errcontext("Contexterror");            EmitErrorReport();            FlushErrorState();        }
PG_END_TRY();PG_RETURN_DATUM(0);
}

    Zdenek

Сообщение: Re: Google Summer of Code 2008
Сообщение: Re: Google Summer of Code 2008