Re: how to auto GRANT custom ACL on a new table?

От Maciej Sieczka
Тема Re: how to auto GRANT custom ACL on a new table?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Maciej Sieczka pisze:
> Richard Huxton pisze:

>> 1. Add a proxy in front of PostgreSQL and have it intercept the CREATE
>> TABLE statements and follow them with the correct GRANT statements.
>> I'd probably modify the code for pgpool/pgbouncer (http://pgfoundry.org/)

> That should do it seems! Thanks a lot!

Dear All

Said too soon, not carefully reading Richard's words first: "probably
modify the code" - I'm no programmer (only shell, awk and some python
savvy).

Isn't there a ready to use sort of addon for PgSQL which could intercept
the CREATE TABLE that eg. Base (or any other client) issues, appdend
GRANT to it and forward such a modified instruction to the server?

I looked a lot in list archives, PgFoundry, Google and can't find a
tool. Your hints are more than welcome!

Best
Maciek

Сообщение: Re: Efficiently storing a directed graph
Сообщение: Re: Efficiently storing a directed graph