Re: Summer of Code Java?

От dmp
Тема Re: Summer of Code Java?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
1. I'm not going to post in a forum or list the commitment for
    others that contribute to the project. I thought it was clear
    from my post, I would mentor.
2. I'm not changing my project name. No smiley here.
3. I do not see the need to change license for existing code that
    has now been released to the public for almost a year and half,
    just to mentor students that wish to gain some valuable programming
    experience. There is no correlation here. Tom, I would of at least
    reviewed this, but 1. & 2 gave me indigestion, and now I
    have no interest.
danap.