Re: Bug while retrieving money data type from db

От Daniel Migowski
Тема Re: Bug while retrieving money data type from db
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello Kris,

Kris Jurka schrieb:
> That will break existing applications that want to be able to do
> getDouble on money data, but I'm OK with that because they should be
> pretty rare.
If you are on breaking existing applications anyway, please reconsider
my patch given in the Thread with the name "[JDBC] TypeInfoCache" :))

> Kris Jurka
With best regards,
Daniel Migowski

PS: This patch even enables an application, namely Chrystal Reports JDBC
Implementation (which is not so rare).

От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: Bug while retrieving money data type from db
От: dmp
Сообщение: Re: Array Char/VarChar Size