Re: lc_time and localized dates

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: lc_time and localized dates
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Zdenek Kotala wrote:

> Yes it is. Only if it is a first word in a sentence or name you should
> use "Ú". Also name of day is 'pondělí' (Monday) with small p

But we're not talking about *sentence*, we need to consider just the
*word*. So I think TMMonth should be Xxxxxxxx, TMMONTH should be
XXXXXXXX, and TMmonth should be xxxxxxxx.
If you want to ensure lowercase in months, you could use TMmonth instead
of TMMonth.

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira
   http://www.timbira.com/

От: Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Сообщение: Re: lc_time and localized dates
От: Zdenek Kotala
Сообщение: Re: lc_time and localized dates