Re: Created Type's not displayed in schema

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Created Type's not displayed in schema
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Joe Moyle a écrit :
> [...]
>             I only see Domains, Functions, Sequences, Tables, Trigger
> Functions, and Views in my schema but not my Types.  Is this something
> I’m just not configuring to display properly or is this type of schema
> object not supported by pgAdmin III yet?

Take a look in File/Options and select the Display tab. You'll find a
list of objects' kinds that will show in the navigator pane if checked.
So, check that the Type checkbox is checked. If not, check it.

Regards.

--
Guillaume. http://www.postgresqlfr.org http://dalibo.com