Re: pgsql-it-generale needs updating on archives.postgresql.org

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: pgsql-it-generale needs updating on archives.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:

>>  Per discussions with Gabriele and Enrico:
>>
>>  pgsql-it-generale - Italian Community General Discussions
>>  psql.it - Italian Developer Community Technical Discussions
>
> Has anyone (particularly those hacking the archives recently) done this yet?

No, I was going to today. We weren't able to previously because the
changes would just be overwritten by the rsync.

However I am not really interested in doing this unless it is in SVN.
Where would you like the svn to be?

Joshua D. Drake

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: