Re: archives.postgresql.org change

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: archives.postgresql.org change
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 11:25 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Magnus Hagander wrote:

> AFAIK, we also had a bunch of customizations in mhonarc - did those get
> migrated over, or are we now running a stock mhonarc?

We only did what Marc told us we had to do. We had a couple of scripts
that he provided that we had to port from tcsh (yes) to sh, which Alvaro
kindly did. As I understand it all the scripts did was format the
messages from the mbox files but to be honest, I didn't read them. I had
Alvaro and Marc work it out (I refuse to touch tcsh).

>>> Oh, and since you've been fiddling it, please get some documentation up
>>> on pmt. We didn't have any for the old one that I can find, but we'd
>>> really like some for the new one. (for one, we've been talking here at
>>> FOSDEM about auto-syncing some things about the lists between that one
>>> and the search stuff so we stop missing lists when they are added - and
>>> it'd be nice to have a documented system to work off for that one)
>> Sure.
>
> Good, thanks!
>
> Oh, and I also notice there has been zero commits about this to the
> autobackup repository, so obviously none of this is included in said
> backups - that also needs to be fixed.

Its on the list :)

Joshua D. Drake

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: