Up-to-date pgadmin3 ubuntu gutsy .deb's?

От Gunther Mayer
Тема Up-to-date pgadmin3 ubuntu gutsy .deb's?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi there,

I've been hoping to upgrade my aging and slightly buggy v1.8.0 on gutsy
but the official
repository(ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin3/release/ubuntu/dists/gutsy)
and with it all its mirrors haven't been updated ever since v1.8.0 was
put there over three months ago on 17 Nov 2007. In the mean time v1.8.1
and v1.8.2 have been released to fix a number of bugs and I'd like to
take advantage of that.

May I ask nicely for the maintainer (Raphaël Enrici?) to update the
ubuntu packages please?

Gunther