comment on COLUMN, broken or misunderstanding?

От Bryce Nesbitt
Тема comment on COLUMN, broken or misunderstanding?
Дата
Re: comment on COLUMN, broken or misunderstanding?  ("Markus Bertheau" <mbertheau.pg@googlemail.com>)
Re: comment on COLUMN, broken or misunderstanding?  ("Milen A. Radev" <milen@radev.net>)
Re: comment on COLUMN, broken or misunderstanding?  (Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org>)
Список pgsql-sql
I'm expecting COLUMN comments to work much like table comments, but I'm
getting nothing back.  Is this a reportable bug, or a misunderstanding?

# comment on column sched.days is 'Bitmask 0=Sunday,7=Holiday, 8=School
day, 9=Special';
COMMENT
# \dd sched.days;Schema | Name | Object | Description
--------+------+--------+-------------
(0 rows)

# comment on table sched is 'Table comment';
COMMENT
ez-sched=# \dd sched;                             Object descriptionsSchema | Name  | Object |   Description
--------+-------+--------+---------------public | sched | table  | Table comment
(1 row)

# select * from version();
PostgreSQL 8.2.6 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 4.2.1
(SUSE Linux)

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: