PostgreSQL does not support updateable cursors

От Premsun Choltanwanich
Тема PostgreSQL does not support updateable cursors
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Dear All,

     I got error message 'ERROR: column "ctid" does not exist; Error while executing the query'  when I try to query SELECT on my VIEW as 'rsSystem.Open "SELECT * FROM v_memocatlist ORDER BY memocategory", connSystem, adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic'.

     I found some information on internet about the PostgreSQL does not support updateable cursors so I change my code to be read only cursors as  'rsSystem.Open "SELECT * FROM v_memocatlist ORDER BY memocategory", connSystem, adOpenForwardOnly, adLockReadOnly' then it work fine. However, I need to use this query for make data ready to be updated on some record.

     How can I fix this problem?

More Information about my system.
Database: PostgreSQL 8.3
ODBC: psqlODBC 08.03.0100