Wrong colors in data view when running inverse color Gnome theme

От Jonatan Wallmander
Тема Wrong colors in data view when running inverse color Gnome theme
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I'm running pgadmin 3 on X11 / gnome.
When I use a theme with inversed colors I get white text on white
background in the data grid view.
PGAdmin follows the theme in text color, but not grid background color.

The SQL view pane in the main gui is forcing its colors for instance...
That's OK.

My suggestion is: - Follow the theme - Or: Force the color of the text, don't follow the theme with the
text and not with the background.

Thank you for great software!

Regards,
Jonatan Wallmander