Re: PostgreSQL Certification

От Ron Mayer
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Certification
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL Certification  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Id really prefer my company be certified by the community rather than by
>> a company, despite the full respect I have in SRA's engagement in
>> PostgreSQL and that we all know their contributions.
> What would it mean for a company to be certified?
I'd hope it'd mean that I can have some degree of confidence
hiring that organization for Postgresql support.  No?

It seems to have very similar benefits as certifying individuals.

Microsoft seems to have something like that for their
partners in their "Database Management competency"
https://partner.microsoft.com/global/40012911