Re: v1.8.2 tagged and uploaded

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: v1.8.2 tagged and uploaded
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Dave Page wrote:
> I've uploaded 1.8.2 in the normal source, win32, slackware and osx
> formats to http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.8.2/. Please
> give them a once-over and report any major issues before I announce!!

While working on my setowner patch, I've found a bug with the "db
restriction". I just applied a patch to fix this. I don't know if you
want this patch to be part of 1.8.2, but I thought I should let you know
about it. (I've put 1.8.3 in the CHANGELOG file.)

--
Guillaume.
  http://www.postgresqlfr.org