Re: Oops - BF:Mastodon just died

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Oops - BF:Mastodon just died
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>> I also propose to have the gendefs.pl script save the dumpbin output so
>>> this sort of problem will be easier to debug.
>>>
>> Agreed, but I suggest waiting till 8.4 is branched unless you are really
>> sure about this addition.  We freeze for 8.3.0 in less than 24 hours.
>>

> +1

I am pretty damn sure it's OK. It's pretty low risk (change an unlink
call to a rename call) and even if it's broken as my fist version was,
it doesn't appear to break the build. It's working on the buildfarm. I
want it in so if we have problems with 8.3 we don't have to go through
the handstands I had to to find out what was broken.

cheers

andrew