Re: Oops - BF:Mastodon just died

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Oops - BF:Mastodon just died
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Dave Page wrote:
> On Jan 30, 2008 9:13 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
>> Dave Page wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=mastodon&dt=2008-01-30%2020:00:00
>>>
>> Maybe I shouldn't have had those beers after work today, but that looks
>> like it's for example failing tsearch2, which hasn't been touched for
>> over a month!
>>
>> Any chance there's something dodgy in the build env?
>>

> I can't remember the last time I logged into that box so if it's
> something in the buildenv, it's either caused by a Windows update, or
> some failing hardware.

None of the CVS changes in the relevant period seems to have any
relation to the errors, so I suspect a local problem.

red_bat is due to build in a couple of hours, so we will soon see if it
reproduces the error.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Oops - BF:Mastodon just died
Сообщение: Re: Oops - BF:Mastodon just died