Re: PSA: Autoconf has risen from the dead

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: PSA: Autoconf has risen from the dead
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 24.01.22 15:14, Tom Lane wrote:
> Do these versions fix any bugs that affect us (i.e., that we've
> not already created workarounds for)?

The only thing that could be of interest is that the workaround we are
carrying in config/check_decls.m4 was originally upstreamed by Noah, but
was then later partially reverted and replaced by a different solution.
Further explanation is here:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/autoconf.git/commit/?id=ec90049dfcf4538750e61d675d885157fa5ca7f8

I don't think it has affected us in practice, though.