Re: Performance issues migrating from 743 to 826

От Matthew Lunnon
Тема Re: Performance issues migrating from 743 to 826
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Scott Marlowe wrote:
Whatever email agent you're using seems to be quoting in a way that
doesn't get along well with gmail, so I'm just gonna chop most of it
rather than have it quoted confusingly...  Heck, I woulda chopped a
lot anyway to keep it small. :)
Thanks again for your time. I'm using Thunderbird, maybe I need to upgrade.