Re: Anyone tried PG with Perl 5.10?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Anyone tried PG with Perl 5.10?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
>>> I read that Perl 5.10 is about to hit Fedora rawhide.  Anyone know if
>>> it will work with plperl and/or DBD::Pg?  If there are fixes needed
>>> in plperl, it'd sure be nice if they were in 8.3 ...
>>>

>> I've tested 5.10 against both and they seem to work fine. My plperl
>> tests
>> are not necessarily thorough, but it compiled smoothly and ran a
>> bunch of
>> plperlu code without a problem. DBD::Pg worked fine, all its tests
>> passed.
>>

> For plperl, we need to test at least:
>
>    * standard plperl regression tests
>    * the UTF8 problem we recently fixed

First news is not good. On my test we have failed one of the regression
tests - the "use strict" processing seems to be backwards. I will try to
get to the bottom of it.

cheers

andrew

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: contrib like modules in Red Hat problem, Re: A "bug" report for orafce
Сообщение: Re: contrib like modules in Red Hat problem, Re: A "bug" report for orafce