Re: Acess throughing ODBC Errors

От Andrei Kovalevski
Тема Re: Acess throughing ODBC Errors
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

Steve Coleman-Williams wrote:

> I have a table (Types) that I should be able to add data too.
>

> I can on the INT fields but when it comes to attempting to add it to
> VARCHAR it throughs ODBC errors.

Please show us this error message DSN settings (or connection string)
and ODBC driver version.

> This is strange as it works on one machine but not another, and on
> other tables with VARCHAR datatypes it works ok but not on this one.
> Does anyone know why this happens and if so, a way around it??

Do you use the same ODBC driver on both machines? Are you trying ot
access the same remote Database?

--
Andrei Kovalevski

От: "Steve Coleman-Williams"
Сообщение: Acess throughing ODBC Errors
От: Guillaume Gautreau
Сообщение: Re: Driver 8.1 : fails contacting the server with routable address