Re: Views and permissions

От Christian Schröder
Тема Re: Views and permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Albe Laurenz wrote:
> One possibility I see is that there is more than one table
> called "EDITORS" and they get confused.
>
> What do you get when you
>
> SELECT t.oid, n.nspname, t.relname
> FROM pg_catalog.pg_class t JOIN
>      pg_catalog.pg_namespace n ON t.relnamespace = n.oid
> WHERE t.relname='EDITORS';

As expected, there is only one table:

   oid   | nspname | relname
---------+---------+---------
 3045229 | public  | EDITORS
(1 row)

> Can you show us the permissions for "ts_frontend.v_editors" as well
> as for any "EDITORS" table you find (e.g. using \z in psql).

                                          Access privileges for database
"zertifikate"
 Schema |  Name   | Type  |
Access privileges

--------+---------+-------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 public | EDITORS | table |
{chschroe=arwdxt/chschroe,zert_readers=r/chschroe,zert_writers=arwd/chschroe,ts_frontend=x/chschroe}
(1 row)

                               Access privileges for database "zertifikate"
   Schema    |   Name    | Type |                            Access
privileges
-------------+-----------+------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ts_frontend | v_editors | view |
{ts_frontend=arwdxt/ts_frontend,www=r/ts_frontend,backup=r/ts_frontend}
(1 row)

The user "www" is a member of the "zert_readers" group:

zertifikate=# select pg_has_role('www', 'zert_readers', 'MEMBER');
 pg_has_role
(1 row)

I have also tried to drop and recreate the view, but it didn't help.

Regards,
    Christian

--
Deriva GmbH                         Tel.: +49 551 489500-42
Financial IT and Consulting         Fax:  +49 551 489500-91

Deriva CA Certificate: http://www.deriva.de/deriva-ca.cer