Re: postgres 8.3 rc-1 ispell installation problem

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: postgres 8.3 rc-1 ispell installation problem
Дата
Re: postgres 8.3 rc-1 ispell installation problem  (marcelo Cortez <jmdc_marcelo@yahoo.com.ar>)
Список pgsql-general
> flag *J:        # isimo
>    E    > -E, 'ISIMO  #  grand'isimo  <-- here  432
>     E   > -E, 'ISIMOS   # grande grand'isimos
>     E   > -E, 'ISIMA    # grande grand'isima
>     E   > -E, 'ISIMAS   # grande grand'isimas
>     O   > -O, 'ISIMO    # tonto tont'isimo
>     O   > -O, 'ISIMA    # tonto tont'isima

Current implementation doesn't accept any character in ending except alpha ones.

> i think 'I..  word is not correct for ispell,
> this should be one Í letter
That's right, but you should convert dictionary and affix file in UTF8 encoding.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: marcelo Cortez
Сообщение: postgres 8.3 rc-1 ispell installation problem
От: marcelo Cortez
Сообщение: Re: postgres 8.3 rc-1 ispell installation problem