Re: [OT] RAID controllers blocking one another?

От Hannes Dorbath
Тема Re: [OT] RAID controllers blocking one another?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sean Davis wrote:
> I know this is off-topic, but I know lots of folks here deal with very large
> disk arrays; it is hard to get real-world input on machines such as these.

In my experience the 3ware support staff is competent and replies
within one business day. Just sign up at:

https://www.3ware.com/userregistration.asp?uType=eUser&boolCompany=1

and place a ticket. Though let us know when you got that solved please.

--
Best regards,
Hannes Dorbath