Re: Index trouble with 8.3b4

От Hannes Dorbath
Тема Re: Index trouble with 8.3b4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> I've committed a patch to do that.  Please test CVS HEAD and see if you
> still see problems.

I'm happy to hear you found something and I will try CVS HEAD in a minute.

In the meantime let me report that the cluster issue happens with GIST
as well. I have load 5 million rows in that table and did:

test=# CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY "ts_test_tsv_gist" ON "public"."test"
USING gist ("tsv");
CREATE INDEX
test=# CLUSTER test USING ts_test_tsv_gist;
ERROR:  could not create unique index "test_pkey"
DETAIL:  Table contains duplicated values.
test=#

But as far as I understood this is already covered by your thesis.

--
Best regards,
Hannes Dorbath