Re: Postgresql Materialized views

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Postgresql Materialized views
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark Mielke wrote:

> Nobody is ignoring users or needs or wants. It is a question of
> priority. My priorities may not match yours may not match Tom's or one
> of the other core contributors. Valuable features are being added to

FYI, the terminology core contributors is confusing. There is not really
any such thing in PostgreSQL land. There is "core" which isn't really
relevant to development (except in some specific circumstances such as
addressing security concerns). There are "contributors" which are people
who are constantly contributing to the community. An incomplete list of
them is here:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/contributors

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Materialized views
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Materialized views