Re: Postgresql Materialized views

От Mark Mielke
Тема Re: Postgresql Materialized views
Дата
Re: Postgresql Materialized views  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> In my past development projects, I always used the concept of
> Materialized VIEW to speed-up SELECTs over INSERTs

Unless you are going to *pay* for it - you do realize that the best way
to get it implemented, would be to open up the source code, and give it
a try yourself?

If it was so easy, and such a clear win, I think one of the very
competent people using PostgreSQL today would have already done it?

Cheers,
mark

--
Mark Mielke <mark@mielke.cc>