Re: feature request for pgadmin - export options

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: feature request for pgadmin - export options
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Christian Nicolaisen a écrit :
> I am a happy user of pgAdmin, but one feature went missing several
> versions ago.
> The missing feature is xls export.

More than a XLS export, a complete export tool is needed. I've been
thinking about this for quite some time as my brother in law keeps
asking me about this feature :)

> What I would like to have is xls (for use with MS Excel) or ods (for use
> with OpenOffice Calc) export so I don't have to go through csv files to
> export quick SQL reports.

I understand this. I'll try to work on this for a future release.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org