Re: BUG #1678: pw_shadow BUS ERROR

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #1678: pw_shadow BUS ERROR
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Haluk GÜNÇER <halukguncer@hotmail.com> writes:
> I would like to get the patch list installed on the machine you compiled
> postgresQL  FROM YOU , so that I can compare with ours. It takes about 12kB.

I used one of the PA-RISC servers provided by HP's testdrive program
http://www.testdrive.hp.com ... I don't remember exactly which one,
but hopefully they are all configured alike.  (Of course, they may have
updated them since I last tried it, which was early January or so.)
You can sign up for an account and check all the details you like...